PS5 |OT| now with PlayStation Portal

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 29, 2020, 11:33 PM

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Legend

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Feb 19, 2020, 12:01 AM4 days
What does the Nevada primary have to do with this?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

4 hours 4 minutes to go.  

Dr. Pezus


the-pi-guy

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Feb 20, 2020, 07:11 PMUntil?
Exactly 7 years since the PS4 was announced.

Legend

This gen ended up being just as long as last gen. Wonder if ps5 will also be 7 years.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

I was promised ps5 news!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

#51
Quote from: Legend on Feb 21, 2020, 03:09 AMI was promised ps5 news!
I was hopeful. :(

OP promised some news here!

Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Feb 21, 2020, 03:34 AMI was hopeful. :(

OP promised some news here!

I think ps5 is fake. No one has ever really seen one.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Feb 21, 2020, 03:52 AMI think ps5 is fake. No one has ever really seen one.
Cancelled due to Corona Virus!

the-pi-guy

New favorite day may 5th.

Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Feb 21, 2020, 05:02 PMNew favorite day may 5th.

Oh it's such a perfect day.

I'm a big fan of cinco de mayo as well, but not for games haha.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Itsfuckingnothing.gif

Legend

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Feb 22, 2020, 12:30 AMItsfuckingnothing.gif

I think I'll make the machine bump this thread every day saying that.

Well, not everyday.

Spoiler for Hidden:
2/30/2020<br><br>itsorhappening.gif<br>
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

#58

PlayStation UK (@PlayStationUK) on Twitter

They pinned their announcement that the PS5 is coming holiday 2020.  

Legend

Maybe something is happening?

February 30th is my bet.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me