AMD CES 2020 live thread: I wanna see some flops!

Started by Hailey, Jan 06, 2020, 06:04 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Time for some xbox news maybe.

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing

USB ports at the back suck. I hope ps5 doesnt have that.

Hailey

Quote from: BananaKing on Jan 06, 2020, 11:30 PMUSB ports at the back suck. I hope ps5 doesnt have that.
It also has one at the front, the best of both worlds.

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: BananaKing on Jan 06, 2020, 11:30 PMUSB ports at the back suck. I hope ps5 doesnt have that.
Does a rectangular prism have a back?  

Hailey


Oops
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

was that supposed to be an image of the xbox series x?   i thought it was a cardboard box...
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd