VR Conference E3 2019

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 10, 2019, 02:42 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nnodley

shame. Looked really good and i want it

the-pi-guy

Really impressed with what's coming to Quest.

nnodley

yeah making my purchase worth it

Hailey

Lone Echo 2 was talked about already on Youtube Live
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

It was announced last year.  

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

I really don't get the hype for boneworks
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Interaction, and people were thinking it was secretly going to be unveiled as a half life game.

Hailey

Yeah the half life hope made sense. Interaction seemed kinda normal?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

these fantasy type games for vr look pretty good

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy