VR Conference E3 2019

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 10, 2019, 02:42 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nnodley


nnodley


Hailey

I haven't turned mine on in a while, I hope it still works
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

This game looks kinda good
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

yeah may have to buy this one when it releases

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

no release date?  Am sad!

Hailey

A second Angry Birds VR trailer wtf
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy


nnodley

does that have a release date

Hailey

I assumed Golem released a while ago
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Was supposed to come out March 2018, delayed for polish...

Hailey

That's a huge delay, wow
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me