Nintendo 2019 World Championship Tournaments liveview

Started by Hailey, Jun 08, 2019, 05:54 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

A bit less interesting this year though since essentially the games are all old.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Legend on Jun 08, 2019, 07:05 PMA bit less interesting this year though since essentially the games are all old.
Why no animal crossing? Pokemon?

Hailey

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Jun 08, 2019, 07:59 PMWhy no animal crossing? Pokemon?
Exactly!!

If they can make Mario Maker work for these tournaments, then they could make other new games also work.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

It's just like the first time Shawn layden hosted E3
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me