Video Game Sales Thread

Started by Xevross, Aug 14, 2014, 02:56 PM

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

nnodley

the PS4 has yet to go out of the top 20, right? Freaking crazy.

Xevross

Quote from: nnodley on Aug 14, 2014, 05:43 PM
the PS4 has yet to go out of the top 20, right? Freaking crazy.
I think so, its really rocking the US charts. Its not been quite as successful in the UK but still good

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Aug 14, 2014, 06:23 PM
UK is XBOX land.
Tell that to PS4 because I don't think it got the message :D

Legend

Quote from: Xevross on Aug 14, 2014, 06:27 PM
Tell that to PS4 because I don't think it got the message :D

It's really close over there though.

Hasn't XBOX ONE won a few months?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Aug 14, 2014, 06:28 PM
It's really close over there though.

Hasn't XBOX ONE won a few months?
I don't think so, maybe if you believe VGC its won a couple of times

Legend

Quote from: Xevross on Aug 14, 2014, 06:29 PM
I don't think so, maybe if you believe VGC its won a couple of times
Nah I believe in charttrack.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Looking back, March was a close contest and XB1 might have won but apart from that PS4 has been handily winning every month. Even though the gap is smaller the % difference is much bigger than in the US

Legend

Quote from: Xevross on Aug 14, 2014, 06:32 PM
Looking back, March was a close contest and XB1 might have won but apart from that PS4 has been handily winning every month. Even though the gap is smaller the % difference is much bigger than in the US
Really?

Didn't know that.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Aug 14, 2014, 06:33 PM
Really?

Didn't know that.
Yup, PS4 has sold about 50% more than XB1 in the UK. Ratio is about 1.5:1

Raven


Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Woah whats with the sudden PS4 rise?

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Aug 14, 2014, 11:50 PM
Destiny XBO is above Destiny PS4!
Its been like that for a while, on and off since the XB1 beta started

Raven