Twisty Puzzle Simulator OT: piece by piece

Started by Hailey, Oct 23, 2018, 03:57 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

the-pi-guy


SWORDF1SH

Merch opportunity. Sell the puzzles that are in the game. I want 40% of profit from sales for the idea.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

Hailey

Quote from: SWORDF1SH on Nov 28, 2018, 11:17 PMMerch opportunity. Sell the puzzles that are in the game. I want 40% of profit from sales for the idea.

YOU'RE WELCOME!
I do sell the puzzles from the game lol.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

SWORDF1SH

Quote from: Legend on Nov 28, 2018, 11:19 PMI do sell the puzzles from the game lol.
I want my payment backdated then!

Hailey

I'll be doing an ask me anything on reddit. Come ask your questions about Twisty Puzzle Simulator, VizionEck, my 4D game, my dog, or whatever else. PlayStation VR (PS VR)
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Nov 30, 2018, 01:42 AMI'll be doing an ask me anything on reddit. Come ask your questions about Twisty Puzzle Simulator, VizionEck, my 4D game, my dog, or whatever else. PlayStation VR (PS VR)
When?

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey


I think this is our first review  ;D
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Not sure which update this will go in, but I'm working on a new puzzle select screen. It removes the global difficulty setting and instead treats these easy/moderate puzzles as new puzzles. The new menu also lists all secret puzzles, although they still need their codes to be unlocked.

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

ImStylinOnYaBro

cool to see you constantly wanting to improve this game. most small devs seem to drop a game and that's that.

Hailey

Quote from: ImStylinOnYaBro on Nov 30, 2018, 07:28 PMcool to see you constantly wanting to improve this game. most small devs seem to drop a game and that's that.
I'm planning to support this game for a very long time. Spending a year on a project only to abandon it at release is silly in my opinion.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

ImStylinOnYaBro

Quote from: Legend on Nov 30, 2018, 08:10 PMI'm planning to support this game for a very long time. Spending a year on a project only to abandon it at release is silly in my opinion.
good to hear.  i can't imagine some of the coding work that went into the scrambling. i know but all about it, but trying to comprehend it makes my head throb.

Hailey

PlayStation VR (PS VR)

AMA in about an hour. You all better be there!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

How are you feeling about the game's launch so far, @Legend ? Meeting expectations, or more mixed?