Direct is Today! New Predictuons? Same?

Started by Cute Pikachu, Sep 13, 2018, 01:07 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cute Pikachu

Post Away Predictions!
I got class so I'll post mine later.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Kerotan

Not expecting much at all. A few third party titles mainly shown id say

Dr. Pezus

When is it?

Could they announce major new first party games?

Cute Pikachu

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Sep 13, 2018, 02:07 PMWhen is it?

Could they announce major new first party games?
Insiders have teased Animal Crossing. It's at 6 EST
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Hailey

Quote from: Cute Pikachu on Sep 13, 2018, 06:16 PMInsiders have teased Animal Crossing. It's at 6 EST
Oops. I had the countdown off. Wonder if it'll be edited or include known stuff like civ 6.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Kerotan

Quote from: Cute Pikachu on Sep 13, 2018, 06:16 PMInsiders have teased Animal Crossing. It's at 6 EST
That would be big. 2019 first half release?

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

I've got nothing better to do so count me in!

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Luigi's Mansion 3, but there wasn't a 2!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Hailey

#13
It's port time

edt: it was not port time
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

I can't read this font, but I feel like I am supposed to be able to....
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me