Nintendo E3 direct: hype hype hype

Started by Hailey, Jun 12, 2018, 03:04 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Xevross

I have no idea what to expect, do we think there'll be new announcements?

Hailey

I have to leave. Please put the youtube link in the op once it shows up
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Jun 12, 2018, 03:35 PMI have to leave. Please put the youtube link in the op once it shows up
Nooo don't go!

Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Xevross


Xevross

mew exclusive to pokeball plus ... ew

Xevross

Overcooked 2, August 7th! Oh yes!

Xevross

They've announced a lot of games already here. And two shadow drops. Nintendo showing how its done.

Xevross

Super Smash Bros ULTIMATE

Absolutely massive roster, every fighter that's ever been in Smash is in this game.

Xevross


Xevross

Inklings and Ridley are the new fighters.