Xbox @ E3 2018: Geared up and ready for war

Started by Hailey, Jun 10, 2018, 04:44 PM

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

DerNebel

Quote from: Legend on Jun 10, 2018, 06:55 PMWell in just 1 hour, we'll begin to know if it was just hot air or if it's megaton time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg hype. My doritos and mountain dew are ready.
I'm sure they'll be something to it. I'm also sure that people are expecting way too much.

Hailey


Oooh nice

Weird to see their E3 stage also be their demo area though.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

Has there even been a rumor about shadows die twice being at MS's conference?  

I would say considering their great relationship with Sony it would be at Sony's conference.

Xevross

Quote from: nnodley on Jun 10, 2018, 07:44 PMHas there even been a rumor about shadows die twice being at MS's conference? 

I would say considering their great relationship with Sony it would be at Sony's conference.
Dark Souls 3 was announced at the xbox briefing, and Sony seems to be not showing many third parties nowadays.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Xevross