EA Play 2018 conference live thread

Started by Hailey, Jun 09, 2018, 02:34 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Hailey

Ms and EA want subscription gaming a lot
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

They said there was two indies after star wars

Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

So they have nothing to show then...

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Explains why they didn't mention it at the start

DD_Bwest

i must be high af cause i couldnt stop laughing at the guy who was behind the 2 talking about star wars

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

he just had a creepy smile and was looking straight at the camera