EA Play 2018 conference live thread

Started by Hailey, Jun 09, 2018, 02:34 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

At least it doesn't have a timer at the bottom counting down to the next game. They've done that in the past.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


DD_Bwest


Xevross

How are they going to make money with no loot boxes or season pass?

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

well atleast its fifa next, i have to change my pants

Xevross

Yeah just normal microtransactions I guess

Xevross

Now they're milking themselves over their finally getting the CL license, lol

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Of course, its the biggest annual tournament in the world

Xevross

Yay, I can finally try fifa! :P

Hailey

I don't follow soccer. I didn't know.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me