EA Play 2018 conference live thread

Started by Hailey, Jun 09, 2018, 02:34 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Anyone wanna quote me for a test?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Jun 09, 2018, 05:49 PMAnyone wanna quote me for a test?
Boo

Quote from: ethomaz on Jun 09, 2018, 05:28 PMThis year E3 is being so boring due the leak free nature :(

I don't have desire even to watch E3 conference.
Yeah I'm feeling the exact opposite. Also its not been leak free, I'd say its been pretty normal.

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Jun 09, 2018, 05:53 PMBoo
Well that didn't work. I'll fix it for tomorrow.

My mountain dew and doritos are ready.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

im crossing my fingers itll be good lol

Xevross


Hailey

Nevermind. Giving a scheduele is never good
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Uhuh, have no idea why they'd do that

Xevross