The Game Awards announced for December 6 2018

Started by Hailey, Jun 06, 2018, 05:06 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

I wonder what Jeff Kieghley gets up to during months that aren't June or December.

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Jun 06, 2018, 06:06 PMI wonder what Jeff Kieghley gets up to during months that aren't June or December.
Jeff Who?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Jun 06, 2018, 06:10 PM>:(

only German people actually care about the order of i and e
But like Jeff and Geoff are different words...
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Jun 06, 2018, 06:34 PMBut like Jeff and Geoff are different words...
Oh, I forget that his is Geoff. I have an Uncle called Geoff and he's the only one I knew who's name was spelled that way when I was growing up, so its automatic for me to just presume that it should be Jeff whenever I type it :P

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me