SemiAcccurate gets some Playstation 5/Next details ($1000 Subscription to read / Summary in OP)

Started by the-pi-guy, Apr 04, 2018, 01:36 AM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

ethomaz


Hailey

Quote from: ethomaz on Apr 06, 2018, 02:24 PMThis generation started too weak... new generation is needed.
People felt that way around launch. Nowadays PS4 games look so amazing and it doesn't feel like weak hardware even ignoring pro
 Imo
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

I'll be upset if the new gen starts even next year. PS4 games still look very impressive, and there's been such few games from the big studios like R* and Naughty Dog. It'd suck to move on so soon.

With longer dev times and diminishing returns on graphics/ performance now, I think gens should be much longer or even disappear completely.

Hailey

Could Microsoft force sony to go 2019 with PS5?

A new xbox next year seems a bit fast since One X just released, but Microsoft could be ready to move on and start a new generation. Would Sony be OK with giving them a headstart?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me