Super Smash Bros announced for Switch

Started by Hailey, Mar 08, 2018, 10:35 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

YES
[img alt=
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Says "Original Game HAL Laboratory"

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Cute Pikachu

I think it's a new game built with Smash 4 assets. Logo is different, Link is different, they would have shown gameplay if it was just an enhanced port. Also Nintendo is only calling it Super Smash Bros(Title Pending).
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

darkknightkryta

Some one give me my money for being right ;o

Hailey

Quote from: Cute Pikachu on Mar 09, 2018, 12:24 AMI think it's a new game built with Smash 4 assets. Logo is different, Link is different, they would have shown gameplay if it was just an enhanced port. Also Nintendo is only calling it Super Smash Bros(Title Pending).
Yeah it'll be smash 4.5. Enhanced port but treated like a new title I bet.

I want to see if it is missing anything big from Wii U version. If it is, then it's probably really a full new game.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

HAL hasn't worked on a SSB game since Melee.  

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Mar 09, 2018, 02:05 AMHAL hasn't worked on a SSB game since Melee.  
Are they making this one? The copyright thing mentioning them is used for Smash 4 too.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Mar 09, 2018, 02:20 AMAre they making this one? The copyright thing mentioning them is used for Smash 4 too.
I'm not exactly sure.  
It looks like the Smash 4 trailer also included other developers.  

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Mar 09, 2018, 02:29 AMI'm not exactly sure. 
It looks like the Smash 4 trailer also included other developers. 
Yeah I just think they haven't announced the devs yet, kinda like they did with Metroid Prime 4: a super short tease of a title and no info to go with it.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Cute Pikachu

My guess is E3 blowout like COD and Division 2
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Hailey

Quote from: Cute Pikachu on Mar 09, 2018, 11:35 AMMy guess is E3 blowout like COD and Division 2
Well that sure seems likely. It'll be their big game releasing this year that's fun to watch gameplay of. Probably have a tournament even.



Thinking about this more, I hope they do some cool new things with it. Smash 4 released 4 years ago but it doesn't feel like it's been that long. This is their chance to mix it up like they did with BotW and Odyssey. I don't want the game to feel like an enhanced port but that could happen even if they built it from scratch.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me