Shadows Die Twice announced from From Software

Started by Hailey, Dec 08, 2017, 02:01 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Maybe Bloodborne spiritual sequel.


Not shown on Microsoft's stream, probably exclusive to PS4.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

darkknightkryta

I thought they were done with "Demon Souls" type games?

Hailey

Quote from: darkknightkryta on Dec 08, 2017, 03:02 AMI thought they were done with "Demon Souls" type games?
It's possibly played different.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

hmm makes me think of two things..

first the is what i wouldnt want, and thats something to do with the shadow tower,  which released in the 90's.

the other which i certainly DO want, would be something to do with the shadow of yharnam needing to die again

Xevross

Yeah this could definitely be bloodborne 2

the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy


BananaKing

please be bloodborne 2. please be bloodborne 2...

the-pi-guy



Apparently there's a kunai in the picture.  It's really hard to see.