Rumor: God of War Release Date leaked

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 05, 2017, 12:16 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the-pi-guy

US and Chile PSN reported:





Since fixed. 

Cute Pikachu

Ugg March is gonna kill my wallet
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Hailey

It's weird we don't have a date yet. Sony has become really tired of the delayed meme  :P
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Dec 05, 2017, 02:39 PMIt's weird we don't have a date yet. Sony has become really tired of the delayed meme  :P
#PSX  BELIEVE!

DerNebel

Quote from: Legend on Dec 05, 2017, 02:39 PMIt's weird we don't have a date yet. Sony has become really tired of the delayed meme  :P
Well we should get something this weekend.

I think they'll also put a 2018 on Days Gone this weekend if that's what they are aiming for.

Hailey

Quote from: DerNebel on Dec 05, 2017, 04:10 PMWell we should get something this weekend.

I think they'll also put a 2018 on Days Gone this weekend if that's what they are aiming for.
That game better be coming soon. It's had more gameplay shown than GOW.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DerNebel

Quote from: Legend on Dec 05, 2017, 05:18 PMThat game better be coming soon. It's had more gameplay shown than GOW.
I'm not sure if I'd read into that.  ;D

Just think about how much Dreams gameplay we've already seen.

Hailey

Quote from: DerNebel on Dec 05, 2017, 05:32 PMI'm not sure if I'd read into that.  ;D

Just think about how much Dreams gameplay we've already seen.
Dreams is from a cashcow studio that can spend years innovating.

Day's Gone is from Vita devs that were lucky to not get axed.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DerNebel

Quote from: Legend on Dec 05, 2017, 05:53 PMDreams is from a cashcow studio that can spend years innovating.

Day's Gone is from Vita devs that were lucky to not get axed.
Sure, but I still wouldn't be so sure. I personally don't expect Days Gone before late 2018, honestly.

nnodley

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Dec 05, 2017, 02:42 PM#PSX  BELIEVE!
Possibly even The Game Awards.  Could be either one to be honest.