The Game Awards 2017

Started by Hailey, Dec 04, 2017, 07:05 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

It's going to be huge!

Expect Death Stranding trailer, Metroid 4 gameplay, and PSASBR 2!




https://www.twitch.tv/easyallies
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

#1

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Dec 04, 2017, 07:05 PMExpect Death Stranding trailer, Metroid 4 gameplay, and PSASBR 2!
Is this sarcasm?

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Dec 04, 2017, 11:11 PMIs this sarcasm?
PSASBR is a joke.

Death Stranding is all but guaranteed.

Nintendo premiered Zelda gameplay at TGA so Metroid could follow the same.


TGA in general has been pretty good with new game footage and this year it's reportedly larger than any previous one.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Anyone else planning to watch?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley


the-pi-guy


BananaKing

It's way to late for me. I won't be watching.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

#9

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

I'm hype. Final prediction, Horizon wins GOTY!

Death Stranding footage, Metroid 4 footage, and PSASBR saved for tomorrow  8)
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Will be bigger than Sony's E3, at least that's for sure  >:(
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Mmm_fish_tacos

 Ant watch but ill be here lookinh for updates.

Hailey

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Dec 08, 2017, 01:31 AMAnt watch but ill be here lookinh for updates.
Pre show just started.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

I'll have it on in the background while I work