PlayStation Paris Games Week

Started by Hailey, Oct 28, 2017, 08:06 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Yeah I wonder if it'll have good/evil paths
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Hailey

I hope the battlefront campaign is great
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Hyped as fudge for spiderman

Hailey

So glad this isn't based off homecoming
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Detroit keeps showing so well!

BananaKing

i dont care for spiderman but that trailer looked amazing

Hailey

How many characters are in detroit? It's starting to feel like a bunch of unrelated levels.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

God of War still looking dope

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

There's 3 characters in detroit

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross