PlayStation Paris Games Week

Started by Hailey, Oct 28, 2017, 08:06 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DerNebel

Ah dang, I just found out that I have another Status call in 10 minutes, that I can't skip. I'll probably miss the start of the Show. D:

Xevross

Sucker Punch?? Oh yes! Let's go!

Hailey

Youtube live too. Streaming in 4k even.

Quote from: DerNebel on Oct 30, 2017, 02:49 PMAh dang, I just found out that I have another Status call in 10 minutes, that I can't skip. I'll probably miss the start of the Show. D:
Actual show is in an hour. This is the pre show!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DerNebel

Quote from: Legend on Oct 30, 2017, 02:49 PMYoutube live too. Streaming in 4k even.
Actual show is in an hour. This is the pre show!
Yeah, but it'll take me about an hour to get home from work.

Also this:

https://twitter.com/patrickklepek/status/924983076647854080

Mmm_fish_tacos

Sony going for the lollipop block.

Hailey

Time to get way too hyped!!!!!

I'm betting we get a PS All Stars Battle Royale 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Show me some sweet TLOU2 footage :D

Mmm_fish_tacos


Hailey

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Oct 30, 2017, 02:56 PM
That could be 4k 60fps. On PS4 it has shockingly good image quality.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Mmm_fish_tacos


the-pi-guy


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Mmm_fish_tacos