Divinity Original Sin 2 Review Thread - 95 MC

Started by Dr. Pezus, Sep 19, 2017, 11:09 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dr. Pezus


Xevross

If it can hold above 90 I'll be very impressed

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

darkknightkryta


Dr. Pezus


Dr. Pezus


Dr. Pezus


Dr. Pezus


Dr. Pezus

Up to 95!! Something really special it seems

Hailey

28 reviews wow.

Guess I should at least watch a trailer for this game. I have no idea what it actually is.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Legend on Sep 28, 2017, 06:01 AM28 reviews wow.

Guess I should at least watch a trailer for this game. I have no idea what it actually is.
They're saying it's one of the best rpgs ever

Xevross

Holy fuckballs, I guess I should look at this more seriously.

Dr. Pezus


the-pi-guy

Quote from: Dr. Pez on Sep 28, 2017, 04:18 PM31 reviews and still 95
Am I supposed to be impressed?  


Well I am.