The Game Awards 2016: LIVE

Started by Hailey, Dec 01, 2016, 06:12 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy


nnodley

You know it really should have been Blur that presented Halo wars since they are the ones who did the CGI.   dang 343 for taking all the credit!

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Raven

I really feel like The Game Awards are in danger of turning into what the VGAs used to be.

Raven

Another fudgy musical performance.

nnodley

The salt if UC4 wins GOTY is gonna be massive on gaf and with LEGEND!!

nnodley


Hailey

I think UC4 is the best game nominated ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley


nnodley

How in the world did rae sremmurd even become popular.  At this point I could be a rapper and be a hit.

Hailey

They should have Katy Perry next year,
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

That would be a bit better though

Raven

I'm tired of these "low cut" tops that just go down between the bosom. Up your fudgy game, ladies. Drop that neckline to your balls.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me