Video Game Sales Thread

Started by Xevross, Aug 14, 2014, 02:56 PM

0 Members and 30 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

How would day dream have sold that much? Google Pixel and Moto Z are the only phones that support it.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DerNebel

Quote from: Legend on Nov 29, 2016, 08:36 PMHow would day dream have sold that much? Google Pixel and Moto Z are the only phones that support it.
Keep in mind that this is a forecast and not what the devices actually sold up to this point.

Hailey

Quote from: DerNebel on Nov 29, 2016, 08:50 PMKeep in mind that this is a forecast and not what the devices actually sold up to this point.
What is the forecast up to? Psvr seems low in that case.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


DerNebel

Quote from: Legend on Nov 29, 2016, 08:51 PMWhat is the forecast up to? Psvr seems low in that case.
2016, presumably. According to ZhugeEx supply is the limiting factor.

Hailey

I just expected more psvr stock.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Nov 29, 2016, 08:51 PMWhat is the forecast up to? Psvr seems low in that case.
Zhuge says stock is holding it back.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Aura7541



ethomaz

FFXV shipment plus digital sales reached 5m units.

DerNebel

Google Übersetzer

Hm, apparently that's record numbers for FF, probably because of the global release.

ethomaz

Quote from: DerNebel on Dec 01, 2016, 12:44 PMGoogle Übersetzer

Hm, apparently that's record numbers for FF, probably because of the global release.
Yes it is but they are comparing WW (FFXV) vs JP (all previous FFs) like you said.

Aura7541