XBO Slim leaked: 4k, 2 TB, 40% smaller

Started by Hailey, Jun 12, 2016, 07:32 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

ethomaz

Ugly.

It is a smaller Xbobe without any redesign.

DerNebel

What does "High Dynamic Range" mean?

Hailey

Quote from: DerNebel on Jun 12, 2016, 07:34 PMWhat does "High Dynamic Range" mean?
More colors range.

It's a pretty good part of 4k blueray.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DerNebel


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Aura7541

Quote from: Legend on Jun 12, 2016, 07:43 PM

$449...
With that kind of pricetag, this is more of an XB1 "Elite" than an XB1 S...

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DerNebel


ethomaz


Mmm_fish_tacos


BasilZero


Rorono

I mean, a 2TB drive isn't cheap
but still
might be 400 in USD. still kinda craycray

Ludicrous Speed