Deus Ex and Square Enix conference LIVE

Started by Legend, Jun 08, 2016, 03:29 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

I think the premise is kinda dorky. Just remove your limbs people! Being a cripple is better than being put in a concentration camp.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

ethomaz

Quote from: Legend on Jun 08, 2016, 03:30 PMNew game announced. Deus Ex GO.
It is like the puzzle games Go??? Hitman Go for example.

Legend

Yeah from the Hitman GO and Lara Croft GO devs.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

Oh cool. Has a puzzle creator made in unity for players to mess with.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

F2P? I'm so confused what this is in the grand scheme of things.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

ethomaz


Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me