The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Hailey, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Mar 18, 2016, 10:24 PM
Final Fantasy will stop after its 15th installment as it will be the letdown of the century...

Spoiler for Hidden:
jk

Nice picture.

Aura7541


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest


Mmm_fish_tacos


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

Quote from: Legend on Apr 01, 2016, 03:34 PMWell maybe you should click on one of them...
ah, i guess i should be clicking on the thread title rather then go to last page? lol

Hailey

Quote from: DD_Bwest on Apr 01, 2016, 03:58 PMah, i guess i should be clicking on the thread title rather then go to last page? lol
Why do so many people browse by page numbers!

I just removed them.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Apr 01, 2016, 04:02 PMWhy do so many people browse by page numbers!

I just removed them.
I use them sometimes too.  ::)

DD_Bwest

Quote from: Legend on Apr 01, 2016, 04:02 PMWhy do so many people browse by page numbers!

I just removed them.
if i havent read a thread in a while i almost always just go straight to the last page lol

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing


doom multiplayer seems so fun. Doom in general seems pretty great actually, seems to be flying under the radar though, not much hype for it.