Video Game Sales Thread

Started by Xevross, Aug 14, 2014, 02:56 PM

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Legend

Quote from: Aura7541 on Jan 25, 2016, 11:52 PMNeoGAF - View Single Post -  NPD Sales Results for December 2015 (Up1: Super Mario Maker)
NDP_Mulcair was banned for being a re-registration of a previously permanently banned member. This is the last post in this thread on the subject.
 
Guess George was Auqua.

Sucks.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Aura7541

Quote from: Legend on Jan 25, 2016, 11:53 PMGuess George was Auqua.

Sucks.
The thing is that Aqua was forced to get a permaban.

It would be great if he comes here like Zhuge.

ethomaz

Quote from: Legend on Jan 25, 2016, 11:53 PMGuess George was Auqua.

Sucks.
But Aqua asked permaban so he is somebody legit permabaned.

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

ethomaz

#5944
Quote from: Legend on Jan 26, 2016, 12:05 AMSo then who is it!?!?
I don't know but some GAFers will guess it is Zhuge...

Aura7541

Quote from: ethomaz on Jan 26, 2016, 12:10 AMI don't know but some GAFers will guess it is Zhuge...
Well, NDP_Mulcair allegedly did not know who Zhuge was and asked GAF about it. It is possible that it was all a ruse, but it doesn't seem like he's Zhuge...

Legend

Quote from: ethomaz on Jan 26, 2016, 12:10 AMI don't know but some GAFers will guess it is Zhuge...
Zhuge also asked for his ban.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

ethomaz

Quote from: Legend on Jan 26, 2016, 12:23 AMZhuge also asked for his ban.
Nope from what I know.

But I don't think it is him... just some GAFers will think.

I don't have any guess about that.

Aura7541

Quote from: Legend on Jan 26, 2016, 12:23 AMZhuge also asked for his ban.
Really? If I remembered correctly, he was asking GAFers on Twitter to ask the mods for the reason of his ban. What led to his permaban, I believe, was making too many Phil Spencer threads because they created quite a hostile environment.

Legend

Quote from: ethomaz on Jan 26, 2016, 12:25 AMNope from what I know.

But I don't think it is him... just some GAFers will think.

I don't have any guess about that.
Link?

99% sure his perma was asked for. I remember reading the neogaf reactions at the time.

Oh wait!

@ZhugeEx

Care to chime in?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

ZhugeEX

#5951
Quote from: Legend on Jan 26, 2016, 12:23 AMZhuge also asked for his ban.

This isn't true actually.

I was given a 1 month ban due to creating a thread regarding a Phil Spencer comment which many turned into a fanboy war thread.

When I tried to get clarification on the exact reason for my ban and if thr length could be shortened I was permanently banned by the moderation team with my ban message saying that I was "not fit for the NeoGAF" community.

All my attempts to contact the moderation team have been ignored so I still have no idea why my 1 month ban was changed to permanent. I can only assume one of the mods was annoyed I messaged them about the ban.


Anyway, my comments I made about NDP_Mulcair in the insider betting averages thread still stand. That's all I'm willing to say on the matter.

Quote from: Aura7541 on Jan 26, 2016, 12:19 AMWell, NDP_Mulcair allegedly did not know who Zhuge was and asked GAF about it. It is possible that it was all a ruse, but it doesn't seem like he's Zhuge...

We spoke prior to the account posting on NeoGAF.

Legend

Thanks for the clarification!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

ZhugeEX

Quote from: Legend on Jan 26, 2016, 01:23 AMThanks for the clarification!

Anytime buddy.

Honestly I have nothing against NeoGAF, but their moderation team seems to be a bit power hungry. It very much disappoints me that I haven't heard from the mod who banned me in over 3 months after I asked for clarification. I guess once they ban someone then that's it. I did get a response from bish late last year when I messaged him and he told me that once a mod makes a decision only they can overrule it so he was powerless to help me.

Anyway, enough about that. I don't want to bore people with the details. I'm off to sleep!

ZhugeEX

#5954
Best thing to do is read this post here: [url=http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212380&page=5

Go to the last page.

I can confirm that this is aquamarines account posting there.