The Witness Review Thread: 89 OC (36 reviews) 87 MC (41 reviews)

Started by Legend, Jan 25, 2016, 03:01 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

lol

Quote"The Witness, at the end of the day, revolves around one's ability to interpret and solve complex puzzles. The island is gorgeous and memorable while the gameplay itself is as smooth as silk, but there's no way around the constant need to solve the next puzzle. It is the ultimate stonewalling challenge rewarded only by rare success." 6.5/10
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DerNebel

Quote from: Legend on Jan 25, 2016, 03:04 PMlol

Is that from the videogamer review? I checked ign first and they gave it a
Spoiler for Hidden:
10

Mmm_fish_tacos


Legend

Quote from: DerNebel on Jan 25, 2016, 03:11 PMIs that from the videogamer review? I checked ign first and they gave it a
Spoiler for Hidden:
10
Nah Videogamer loved it.

That's from playstation universe.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DerNebel


kitler53

         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

ethomaz


DerNebel

Great, the metascore is being pulled down by reviews complaining about puzzles in a puzzle game, I guess I'll never win one of these prediction rounds. D:

Legend

Quote from: DerNebel on Jan 25, 2016, 03:38 PMGreat, the metascore is being pulled down by reviews complaining about puzzles in a puzzle game, I guess I'll never win one of these prediction rounds. D:
Just go either one point above or below Pezus. He's shockingly good at these things.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DerNebel

Quote from: Legend on Jan 25, 2016, 03:45 PMJust go either one point above or below Pezus. He's shockingly good at these things.
No way, that's way too boring. Lol

Dr. Pezus


Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus