Vizioneck Halloween T.V. Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, Oct 15, 2014, 02:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Best Halloween Show/Movie

Go Down

darkknightkryta

not cropped but as i watched it i thought to myself,.. did TV really used to be this low rez?    i still enjoyed it because  the show is awesome but it made me think about how far we've come.
It's the Digital Noise Reduction they're using.  They were really aggressive with it.  It smudged out all details.  Defeats the purpose of having it in HD, Buffy was just done really bad.  Regular T.V. shows captured off of 16/32 mm film look fantastic at 1080p as long as they don't destroy it with noise reduction.  60s Batman and Star Trek TNG are great examples of recapturing film in HD.

darkknightkryta

I've been watching Welcome to Demon School!  Iruma-kun.  It's got quite a bit of Halloween imagery and is pretty funny.

Legend

Geoff Keighley has a super small appearance in the Muppet's Haunted Mansion special.

Was a my first halloween show of the year.

kitler53

Geoff Keighley has a super small appearance in the Muppet's Haunted Mansion special.

any good?  I wanted to watch that one. 

Legend

any good?  I wanted to watch that one.
It's somewhat low quality but really authentic to the haunted mansion ride. I enjoyed it.

darkknightkryta

How was the Haunted Mansion Special?

Legend

How was the Haunted Mansion Special?
It's somewhat low quality but really authentic to the haunted mansion ride. I enjoyed it.

Go Up