Vizioneck Halloween T.V. Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, Oct 15, 2014, 02:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Best Halloween Show/Movie

Go Down

darkknightkryta

So last year, I stumbled upon an episode of Simpsons that wasn't Treehouse of Horrors.  It was called "Halloween of Horrors".  Season 27, episode 4.  It was honestly one of the best episodes Simpsons I watched.  Nothing outrageous, just a regular episode of Simpsons that also doubles up as a Halloween special.  It was also on point, like almost as good as anything they did in season 4.  I normally watch Treehouse of Horrors 1-7, since they're timeless, but Halloween of Horrors has been added to the list.

darkknightkryta

One thing that bugs me about Sabrina is how they handled Salem.  They first show him off as an imp. They have him be badass in that pumpkin patch at the beginning.  He saved her from her initiation.  Then they stopped.  He just became a useless cat.

They should never have cancelled Ash vs Evil Dead.  That show is over the top greatness.

kitler53

watched the charlie brown halloween this weekend.  i love rewatching the holiday classics and both of my kids are old enough to enjoy it now.  was a great moment in parenting for me.

darkknightkryta

I was looking for the Thanksgiving Charlie Brown special, but no one was airing anything Charlie Brown and I couldn't find it on the subs I have.

kitler53

I was looking for the Thanksgiving Charlie Brown special, but no one was airing anything Charlie Brown and I couldn't find it on the subs I have.
i don't think it is on any sub.  i have the dvds.

darkknightkryta

i don't think it is on any sub.  i have the dvds.
Weird thing is, the last time I saw a Peanuts special on T.V. it was actually redone.  Like, they took the old film, cleaned them up and put a nice looking hi-resolution video up.  Did they make Blurays?

Legend

Speaking of Charlie. First time since the 50's that it won't be on TV. Thanks apple  :P

‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ won’t appear on broadcast TV this year

kitler53

Speaking of Charlie. First time since the 50's that it won't be on TV. Thanks apple  :P

‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ won’t appear on broadcast TV this year
I saw that.  really makes me hate apple.  I wouldn't of cared if they had exclusive streaming rights but taking it away from broadcast is BS. 

Go Up