previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Can you disable automatic uploading?
I can probably just delete this from the online storage lulz

Dr. Pezus

Finished my first DC race and got 2 trophies :O

Dr. Pezus

I actually have 20 friends who play DriveClub lol. Holy hell.

Max King of the Wild

Really enjoying Wolfenstein The New Order right now.

Surprised it only got a 79 Metacritic for PS4. The gunplay is effing awesome! Dual wielding is so much fun. I hope for the next game they have even more destruction and gore. I wanna see chunks of concrete and metal flying everywhere when you go all out rampage with your akimbo weapons.
i just platniumed it 7 hours ago. It was cool but don't know why 79 is a mystery to you. No multiplayer and frame rate issues. I also can't stand games that have a long load after death. Totally breaks the mood. Especially if you get to a hard part. I had a blast cleaning it up on easy. I was able to run through it in a couple hours collecting the missed items (which might be another negative for reviewers)

Xevross

Finished my first DC race and got 2 trophies :O

Yeah, driveclub is a trophy fest

darkknightkryta

With room for a hard drive? 

The other prototype had a hard drive... I think.  I'd have to find her post... wherever it was.

Legend

Tachikoma would actually know about stuff like that.

So did she say this leak is real, or just that they're working on slim prototypes?

darkknightkryta

So did she say this leak is real, or just that they're working on slim prototypes?

She actually said it before the leak.  At least I think.  I'm trying to find her post now.

darkknightkryta

the-pi-guy

She said the leak was physically impossible. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

So it will come with storage minus a hard drive, leaving the door open for a 250 starter price and the other maybe 3-325 with a hard drive. If they do that, it's game over. The on board storage would have to be at least 160 gig though.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Oh yeah, 30-40 percent smaller! Holly shame.

Legend

Found it: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7005653

Oh yeah that makes sense. Hadn't heard all those details so interesting too.

$349 price tag would be ace.

Xevross

Legend

How does storage like that actually work?

Probably like the slim ps3.

You'd have a 64 GB flash card in the PS4, maybe a 128. Everytime you put a new game in it'd delete the old install.

I mean for most games that really wouldn't be bad as ps4 installs are fast! But then people with this cheapo version could add their own hdd to make it function like a normal one.

Go Up