PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

Despite the "downgrade" of AC Unity on PS4/Xbox One.

I plan to get AC Unity eventually in the future on Steam :P

Although with my current rig I wouldnt be able to play it at its max I do expect to play it in the future with my future rig *-*.

So far I've played AC1, AC2, and AC Brotherhood all of which I enjoyed.

I plan to play Revelations sometime next year and will be getting AC3 and AC Liberation next year as well probably during summer sale ;o.

ACIV and afterwards I'll get them much later.

darkknightkryta

At least I have time to see the reviews for Advanced Warfare...If they're great (85+???) I don't think I will be able to hold out on purchasing a new PS4. I'll probably sell the copy of TLOU if it's disc and not a digital code.

It's a digital code, my friend got that bundle.

Riderz1337

It's a digital code, my friend got that bundle.

Yeah I noticed that but I guess I can still sell that digital code for like 30-40$ here in Canada which could go towards that Gold headset that I've always wanted lol...I've never had a good headset to play video games with I usually just played with earbuds.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Xevross

Changed my AC: U pre order to Far Cry 4 because fudge those guys and their terrible optimisation.

darkknightkryta

Changed my AC: U pre order to Far Cry 4 because fudge those guys and their terrible optimisation.

They had over 600 people working on unity...

Xevross

600 wastes of space

Riderz1337

Too many cooks in the kitchen.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

darkknightkryta

Too many cooks in the kitchen.

And this is what's going to kill "western" game developers sooner than later.  They keep throwing people at the problem when they shouldn't be.

Raven

Over 600 people working on Unity? How many fudgy people do you need to work on a game whose mechanics have long been established? That's such a dang waste to have that many people work on a sequel just so you can shove it out the door in a guaranteed time frame. Studios with 100 people are putting out titles of similar or greater quality every two or three years.

Raven

And this is what's going to kill "western" game developers sooner than later.  They keep throwing people at the problem when they shouldn't be.

You mean like Blizzard having just shy of 5,000 people while only having three major franchises that take ages to get sequels or expansions?

darkknightkryta

You mean like Blizzard having just shy of 5,000 people while only having three major franchises that take ages to get sequels or expansions?

That's the one

Legend

It's sad seeing a franchise live long enough to become the bad guy.

Interesting though that it's possible to avoid. Like ff. They've had tons of games yet it's a completely different feeling than "another year, another cod."

To be fair though, aw looks great.

Xevross

Interesting though that it's possible to avoid. Like ff. They've had tons of games yet it's a completely different feeling than "another year, another cod."

yeah agreed. I was like that for COD last year but AW looks like it'll be so much fun! I don't think franchises should go on for this long though. They should mix COD up quite a bit and give it a new name and a fresh new look and feel

Dr. Pezus

FF got awfully close when they released the 13 sequels...

Xevross

FF got awfully close when they released the 13 sequels...

13 sequels to FF1 or sequels to FF13? :P

Go Up