PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerNebel

19.9 million to be totally accurate. Also if we're talking revenue only, the gaming division is Sonys biggest of the quarter again, it was a great quarter for Sony.

Shinobi-san

Source?

Sony's Q3 financial results. Unit sales is on one of the last slides.

http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/financial/fr/150204_sonypre.pdf

Someone should post a thread :D
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Shinobi-san

I dont think im interpreting this correctly...but did Sony sell SOE for 52 million?
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Dr. Pezus

Woah, called it. So if ps4 has 1.4m on shelves why can't xb1?

BananaKing

it can. i think its normal for consoles to have this much on shelfs after the holiday. proof of that will be how much sony shippes next quarter. if its more like the usual Q1 shipments then we know that that amount of stock is considered normal for that time period.

Legend

Wait you guys have to make threads! I thought Sony pushed it back a month. Nobody tells me anything.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah I thought so too

darkknightkryta

Wait you guys have to make threads! I thought Sony pushed it back a month. Nobody tells me anything.

It's okay, star fish still loves you.

Rorono

It can.. have a lot more than 1.4 lol
over 2M for sure

Dr. Pezus

Looks meh but I'm really impressed with the like to dislike ratio. The comments have the standard "I payed 400 bucks for this?!" posts but the like bar doesn't reflect that.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/apotheon

ya burnt

Max King of the Wild

I found Fetch a little more fun to play with. The idea of having multiple powers sounded cool but to me it felt like it took away from what they could have done with each individually. Like each power didn't get enough attention. I would have preferred it if Delsin was Smoke, Fetch was Neon, and Eugene was Video and you just played with each character at different times or even reached a point where you could switch between them at will.
but I liked the idea of a conduit whose power is stealing conduits powers.

Max King of the Wild

it can. i think its normal for consoles to have this much on shelfs after the holiday. proof of that will be how much sony shippes next quarter. if its more like the usual Q1 shipments then we know that that amount of stock is considered normal for that time period.
well for the VGC vets, it was a rule of thumb back in the day, that ioi seemed to abandon lately, that 1.5m was the typical amount on store shelves. That's what it was for ps360. And it should be just as much for XBO.

Dr. Pezus

How does one buy stock anyway? In Sony, for example? Kowen apparently told people to buy months ago, I could've made a killing :O

Legend

How does one buy stock anyway? In Sony, for example? Kowen apparently told people to buy months ago, I could've made a killing :O

You just go online and buy it.

I have some Sony, Disney, and vodafone stock.

Dr. Pezus

Go Up