PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Already got 67% of the Rocket League trophies!
Been playing it a lot lulz

Xevross

Already got 67% of the Rocket League trophies!
Been playing it a lot lulz
You say that like its an achievement  ;D

They're mostly super easy to get!

Dr. Pezus

You say that like its an achievement  ;D

They're mostly super easy to get!
Indeed. Well, they're easy but some take a bit of time ;o

Probably going to platinum this game

Xevross

Indeed. Well, they're easy but some take a bit of time ;o

Probably going to platinum this game
Yeah I will as long as the 500km trophy stays glitched. If they fix it and you have to drive 500km I won't play it enough to get that one.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah I will as long as the 500km trophy stays glitched. If they fix it and you have to drive 500km I won't play it enough to get that one.
How is it glitched?

Xevross

How is it glitched?
You don't have to drive anywhere near as much distance. Although it varies weirdly because its glitched but it seems 70-110km instead.

Dr. Pezus

My team destroyed in my first online game! :o

I scored two goals and got an assist and a teammate scored 3. Ended 5-1

Legend

My team destroyed in my first online game! :o

I scored two goals and got an assist and a teammate scored 3. Ended 5-1
How's the net code?

Dr. Pezus

How's the net code?
Seemed good. I had over 150 ping and the other dude way higher but we still managed to play well. I felt no lag.

Aura7541

Legend

Aura7541

I guess this practically confirms GR2 is on PS4.
Yep. Gravity Rush was a very fun game, but because the Vita has such a small userbase, not many people have played it. Remastering it on the PS4 will put the game in more hands and raise awareness for the sequel.

Legend

Yep. Gravity Rush was a very fun game, but because the Vita has such a small userbase, not many people have played it. Remastering it on the PS4 will put the game in more hands and raise awareness for the sequel.
I was kinda hoping GR would stay Vita exclusive as a way to keep the Japan market happy.

darkknightkryta

I was kinda hoping GR would stay Vita exclusive as a way to keep the Japan market happy.
Who's to say it's not going to be a cross platform title like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest Heroes?

Legend

Who's to say it's not going to be a cross platform title like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest Heroes?
Oh it could be, but I wanted it exclusive!

Go Up