General Politics Thread

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 08, 2017, 12:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Xevross

Nov 09, 2018, 11:13 AM Last Edit: Nov 09, 2018, 11:24 AM by Xevross
Who gives a fook if there's feminists here. You can do all these things in the game so there's no problem doing it. If it's a problem then the reviewers should slaughter it.

It's a game from rockstar. Gta, rdr it's not real life folks. I'd never punch an annoying feminist in real life but in rdr or gta? Oh I can't wait.

Btw i find it extremely disturbing you lot shoot and kill so many innocent people on rdr. Dispicable behaviour. Like these innocents are good men with family's and you kill them?

And when the online launches, surely you won't kill characters controlled by real people? Like these guys could represent little kids playing online. How could you possibly kill them?

There's a big difference between killing random NPCs without much thought and killing the same NPC over and over again in as many sadistic ways as possible to push an anti feminist agenda online.

Sure, I could understand just blasting the woman in the face because she annoyed you, sometimes I kill NPCs that have pissed me off in R* games to. But this really isn't that, it's much more serious and you should stop pretending otherwise.