Control 2 announced

Started by Legend, Nov 11, 2022, 05:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

nnodley

YAAAASS! Love Control.  A lot of lore and world to explore

Legend

YAAAASS! Love Control.  A lot of lore and world to explore
I hated the abrupt ending in the first, so hopefully this one picks right back up and keeps the fun going.

BananaKing

No fudgy thanks. I had to force myself to finish the first one. Horrible game

the-pi-guy

It's kind of interesting how divisive this game is.

Legend

It's kind of interesting how divisive this game is.

I tend to love big divisive games. Much more fun to have studios try unique things that don't work 100% of the time.

kitler53

purchased but haven't started the first.   my coop buddy sang it's praises though.  i'll get to it eventually.  glad to see a sequel "announced".

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BananaKing

purchased but haven't started the first.   my coop buddy sang it's praises though.  i'll get to it eventually.  glad to see a sequel "announced".
Trust me. Try it before you commit to the sequel.

I came in this game with a lot of excitement, and an open mind. I was also very interested in the first few hours. But a combination of bad design decisions just made it so boring and bad

kitler53

Trust me. Try it before you commit to the sequel.

I came in this game with a lot of excitement, and an open mind. I was also very interested in the first few hours. But a combination of bad design decisions just made it so boring and bad
lol, I would never buy a sequel to a game I'm not interested in enough to play the original dispute owning it.  

I've scaled my buying waay back actually.  there was some good sales in the pandemic and for like $200 I purchase like a 5 year backlog for me.  I'm in too deep. 

the-pi-guy

I agree that would be stupid.  

*Thinks back to buying Nioh 1 and 2, before playing either of them*

Yes...  

kitler53

I agree that would be stupid.  

*Thinks back to buying Nioh 1 and 2, before playing either of them*

Yes...  
;D

if it makes you feel better I intend to buy mass effect 2/3 before playing 1...

Legend

;D

if it makes you feel better I intend to buy mass effect 2/3 before playing 1...
That's the proper order to play! Made the galaxy super mysterious since I had no freaking clue what was going on half the time.