TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Yesterday at 06:09 PMLooks like on IMDB, S7 and S8 are tied for the lowest rated season, with S7 having the lowest lows, and S9 is a big jump up. 
Good!

For once my opinions aren't alien to everyone else haha.

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Yesterday at 06:17 PMI finally ordered Westworld.

It wasn't quite on my radar, but I saw The Shield was on a good sale, so I got that.

I've mostly been focusing on anime this year, but lately I've been looking to get a few more non-animated shows.

Wifey has been interested in watching The Middle.
The Middle was fun. I personally knew the gay guy in it  ::)
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

Quote from: Legend on Yesterday at 09:15 PMGood!

For once my opinions aren't alien to everyone else haha.
The Middle was fun. I personally knew the gay guy in it  ::)

BRAD!!

I love the middle. 

Legend

Quote from: nnodley on Yesterday at 10:37 PMBRAD!!

I love the middle.
Haha yeah.

Our local news stations made a big deal about him being in the Bros! movie. It was weird finally watching it and seeing that he had only like 2 lines as an awkward fourth wheel in a naughtiness scene.

God I hated that movie, but this is the tv show thread  :P
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

#2298
Kind of bizarrely feels like physical media is getting better again.

Number of streaming exclusives coming off (Rings of Power coming to disc, KPop Demon Hunters, Stranger Things).

Disney has been pushing a little harder on discs lately. We have 4k sets for Mrs Doubtfire, Dead Poets Society, National Treasure, Con Air, Die Hard). 

MediaOCD has started selling previously Crunchyroll exclusive anime.