What's the rarest experience you've had in a game?

Started by Legend, Dec 24, 2021, 07:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

I jumped to the end game in Outer Wilds' dlc because I randomly entered the correct solution for a puzzle. It made my playthrough extremely unique and memorable at the very least.

Spoiler for what I did.
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Like a major spoiler for echoes of the eye Outer Wilds dlc<br><div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler</b> for <i>Hidden</i>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:60px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div><div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;">I found a strange artifact in the beginning area of the dlc. I took it with me trying to find a use for it. Near the end of the time loop, I gave up and jumped in a specific fire to kill myself. That ended up being the solution.<br><br>For a good while I didn&#39;t know you could sleep at fires to half enter the dream world.</div></div></div><br>

Legend

Turns out I was just too good at this game haha.

I beat the dlc without even doing the mid game. 3 secrets are needed to beat it. I solved 2 before the game thought I could, and I solved the 3rd before the game thought I should.

My favorite memory though was figuring out that second one on my own.