Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection - Pre-Order Trailer and new details

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 07, 2021, 02:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Fidelity Mode - For those of you who have a 4K display and want super sharp resolution above all else to enjoy the stunning environments and details the Uncharted series is known for, select Fidelity Mode and play in native 4K resolution with a 30fps target framerate.
Performance Mode - We carried over the high framerate PS4 patch with Performance Mode, which targets a 60fps frame rate.
Performance+ Mode - If you're all about the smoothest gameplay possible and don't mind a resolution drop, try out our first ever Performance+ Mode which targets 120fps* at a 1080p resolution.
The upgrade will be available starting at launch on January 28, 2022.

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection - Details on the remastered bundle - PlayStation.Blog

the-pi-guy

Rofl, Sony pulled Uncharted 4 and Uncharted TLL from the PS Store. Now only available as a bundle for $40.  

If you bought Uncharted 4 or Uncharted TLL before this, you can get a great deal.  

kitler53

Dec 07, 2021, 03:20 PM Last Edit: Dec 07, 2021, 03:26 PM by kitler53
great games.  don't think i'd pay $10 for a 60 fps patch.

edit: nm i already have the 60 fps patch.  i'd just be getting dualsense support and 3D audio.   i like those but i don't $10 like those.  would have been a great deal if i only owned 1 or the other but i already own both.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

nnodley

I'm in as usual! lol

Favorite series ever so i'll buy anything uncharted.

BananaKing

Yeah its good deal if you own one but not the other. But as an upgrade if you own both its battleship.

Legend

Rofl, Sony pulled Uncharted 4 and Uncharted TLL from the PS Store. Now only available as a bundle for $40.  

If you bought Uncharted 4 or Uncharted TLL before this, you can get a great deal.  
Wait for $10 I can get Lost Legacy just cause I own Uncharted 4?

the-pi-guy

Wait for $10 I can get Lost Legacy just cause I own Uncharted 4?
Yep.
If you own U4 or LL, you can get the PS5 version of both for $10. Only need to own one.

Legend

Yep.
If you own U4 or LL, you can get the PS5 version of both for $10. Only need to own one.
Patient gaming pays off!

the-pi-guy

Patient gaming pays off!
Actually from the sounds of it, they may have just changed the game to being the bundled version.

I would check either your library or check the Uncharted product page, and see if it lets you download TLL.

Legend

Actually from the sounds of it, they may have just changed the game to being the bundled version.

I would check either your library or check the Uncharted product page, and see if it lets you download TLL.
Only lets me download Uncharted 4, even though it shows the collection.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Dec 07, 2021, 08:01 PM Last Edit: Dec 07, 2021, 08:37 PM by the-pi-guy
great games.  don't think i'd pay $10 for a 60 fps patch.

edit: nm i already have the 60 fps patch.  i'd just be getting dualsense support and 3D audio.   i like those but i don't $10 like those.  would have been a great deal if i only owned 1 or the other but i already own both.
Strange thing is, there isn't a 60 fps patch. 

Most people were assuming they accidentally announced it in this blog. But they have since removed the mention of the PS4 performance mode.

So either there is a patch coming or they totally forgot they didn't make one.

the-pi-guy

I really wish I had bought the Uncharted 4/TLL when I had the chance. Regularly was on sale for $10 each.

But I was thinking they weren't going to have an upgrade in this case. Just because it's a bundle. Better than I expected, but now I'm sad I missed out on it.  

Planning to get this though. Will be a first for me to have a 120 fps game. :P And push that TV I got.  

Legend

I really wish I had bought the Uncharted 4/TLL when I had the chance. Regularly was on sale for $10 each.

But I was thinking they weren't going to have an upgrade in this case. Just because it's a bundle. Better than I expected, but now I'm sad I missed out on it.  

Planning to get this though. Will be a first for me to have a 120 fps game. :P And push that TV I got.  
All I know is that I've been waiting for TLL to go on PS+ and this seems like my best bet anytime soon haha.

120 fps games have a cool look to them.

BananaKing

Legend... I've finally bought elite dangerous