Ubisoft to release 5 AAA titles between October 2020 and March 2021, more information on the titles and launch timing in May

Started by the-pi-guy, Feb 06, 2020, 06:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Ubisoft to release 5 AAA titles between October 2020 and March 2021, more information on the titles and launch timing in May | ResetEra

EDIT:

This means that either the next Assassin's Creed game has been delayed to 2021, or Ubisoft pushed one of the already announced AAA titles to 2021.

UPDATE: the 2 unannounced titles are titles from their biggest franchises, so likely Assassin's Creed and Far Cry

[/size]

BananaKing

Seriously... another far cry? Give the franchise a rest Ubisoft. They have been milking it all gen. Farcry 4, farcry primal, 5 and new dawn. Its just too much.

What happened to skull and bones :(

Legend

Feb 06, 2020, 10:13 PM Last Edit: Feb 06, 2020, 10:16 PM by Legend
Skull and bones went back in the oven. Everyone wanted the game to be less about ship combat and more about adventure so they changed it.

BananaKing

Skull and bones went back in the oven. Everyone wanted the game to be less about ship combat and more about adventure so they changed it.

Ummm where are you getting that info from?

Legend

Ummm where are you getting that info from?
Good question.

I'll see if I can find anything on google or if I'm just crazy.

Dr. Pezus

So assassins creed then lol

the-pi-guy

What happened to skull and bones :(
It might end up coming this year.  Could be sometime between March and Oct.