previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Wtf how much did Uncharted 4 sell?

And did GoW3 really sell that well?

Xevross

May 21, 2019, 08:08 AM Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 08:13 AM by Xevross
The real news here is Uncharted 4, god fudgy dang. 10 mil is amazing for GoW of course, can probably say its 11mil looking at that graph.

Well I guess the real real story is the strength of Sony's franchises right now. They've gone from only one franchise managing to hit 10m+ sales to six:

Spiderman
Horizon
God of War
Uncharted
The Last of Us
Gran Turismo

DerNebel

May 21, 2019, 10:49 AM Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 10:51 AM by DerNebel
So since people are apparently taking these graphics used in this presentation as accurate representations of the current state of whatever they are showing and not just general ways to bring accross ideas, maybe someone can explain what in the world this is?

Or maybe post it to Resetera, since I can't. Maybe they'll figure something out.

nnodley

So since people are apparently taking these graphics used in this presentation as accurate representations of the current state of whatever they are showing and not just general ways to bring accross ideas, maybe someone can explain what in the world this is?

Or maybe post it to Resetera, since I can't. Maybe they'll figure something out.

Weird.  i can't find what it would be on google.  Maybe their new Playstation Productions studio?  I haven't read much on that so i'm not sure if they state where it would be located

But fudge so even TLOU remastered sold 10 million?

UC 4 is insane

Legend

Great sales. Now I just hope gow 2 2 can continue them.

Cute Pikachu

Fantastic figures. Sony really has hit its stride this gen.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new