Starship first operational flight

Started by Legend, Sep 28, 2026, 12:12 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

vac raptor went out early. i doubt they allow it to go to orbit  :'(
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

yup no orbit, mission failure  :'(

They could easily do it. The fear is getting the rocket stuck in space.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

this will really fudge them if there is another problem lololol...
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

First ever true payload has been deployed by starship, it is operational  8)
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Legend

And boom on splashdown. Amazing launch.

Starship is now an operational rocket. Even with the engine drama, both stages could have been successfully caught.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend


It's amazing that starship has never failed reentry or landing.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend


wowza
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me