edt2: SEC files lawsuit against Musk edt Staying Public: Elon Musk is buying out Tesla shares to make it a private company. $71 billion total offered, vote needed

Started by Hailey, Aug 07, 2018, 07:15 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey


NASDAQ has halted Tesla trading.

edt: https://www.tesla.com/blog/taking-tesla-private

https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/sec-files-lawsuit-against-tesla-chief-elon-musk
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Mmm_fish_tacos


Hailey

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Aug 07, 2018, 08:53 PMOver a tweet? They still need to take a vote. Why would they hault?
Tesla.com posted it after the tweet.

Lots of details in it.

Vote would probably pass since it gives everyone the option of staying.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

darkknightkryta



Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

darkknightkryta