What game will Ubisoft end E3 on?

Started by Legend, May 27, 2015, 06:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

I can actually see a Ghost Recon reboot happening.

Didn't the last one only come out a few years ago?

Dr. Pezus

Didn't the last one only come out a few years ago?
Future soldier came out 3 years ago but it was kind of a flop. They need a re-imaging, and I can totally see that since it's a shooter and shooters are in

Legend

Future soldier came out 3 years ago but it was kind of a flop. They need a re-imaging, and I can totally see that since it's a shooter and shooters are in

The Division is a shooter. And Rainbow Six is a shooter. Both are completely different and do a pretty good job of cornering the shooter market. You think there's room for a third shooter in there?

My mony is on them announcing nothing at the end haha.

Dr. Pezus

The Division is a shooter. And Rainbow Six is a shooter. Both are completely different and do a pretty good job of cornering the shooter market. You think there's room for a third shooter in there?

My mony is on them announcing nothing at the end haha.
Division is an MMO and Rainbow Six is a tiny corridor shooter lol. Ghost Recon could be open and stuff!

Legend

Division is an MMO and Rainbow Six is a tiny corridor shooter lol. Ghost Recon could be open and stuff!

Division is not an MMO. It lives in the weird in between, like Destiny. GR being open and stuff would step on its toes.

Hey, what they need is a linear story focused shooter like Gears or kinda like Uncharted. That could easily fit between the others.

Dr. Pezus

Division is not an MMO. It lives in the weird in between, like Destiny. GR being open and stuff would step on its toes.

Hey, what they need is a linear story focused shooter like Gears or kinda like Uncharted. That could easily fit between the others.
Prince of Persia in modern times?

Legend

Now that would be a cool reboot.

BasilZero

Wat, how would that work since Persia doesnt exist....it would end up a CoD clone with some random arabic dude running around D:

Dr. Pezus

Wat, how would that work since Persia doesnt exist....it would end up a CoD clone with some random arabic dude running around D:
Persia does exist...or you know, the land still does lol. It would involve the sands of time of course, so maybe at the beginning we see him in Persia doing some stuff and then he gets teleported to modern times and he's all like "metal horses! Woah, dude!"

BasilZero

Persia does exist...or you know, the land still does lol. It would involve the sands of time of course, so maybe at the beginning we see him in Persia doing some stuff and then he gets teleported to modern times and he's all like "metal horses! Woah, dude!"

Yeah the land exists - I mean as a official nation/empire like in ancient times lol.

Oh so time travel o.O

I guess..."Sands of Time" reboot would make sense in that regard XD.

(Speaking of Prince of Persia - fudgy Ubisoft never puts Prince of Persia on sale on Steam D:)

Cute Pikachu

May 29, 2015, 02:43 AM Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 02:45 AM by God-of-Sackboy
I loved the prince of Persia the forgotten sands on Xbox 360 ill be up for it :)
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Xevross

Watch Dogs 2. You heard it here first ;D

Go Up