E3 2017 countdown

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Feb 26, 2017, 05:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

for their fans? Nintendo.

for fudges sake, last year they didnt even have a show, showed only one game that was already announced. and they lost their shame and we had people say they "won E3"

but who is going to have the most content and biggest announcements?

well Sony is going in guns blazing. we will probably see The Last of Us 2. God of War, Days Gone, Spiderman, Death Stranding, Detroit, Sucker Punch's new IP, and maybe (hopefully) bloodborne 2. add to that 3rd party games, which i know "dont count" for many, because for some reason E3 is about exclusives. but for me the only game i could ever care about more than RDR2 is The Witcher 4. so yeah, RDR2 is a huge deal for me. and we might get even more announcements on stage. i know most of these games will also be on Xbox, but they wont be on Switch. which should be taken into consideration when comparing it to Nintendo

EA, Ubi and Bathesda will always lose to Xbox and PS. as what ever they announce, its most likely going to be on their consoles. so they cant really win

as for Xbox. i expect Crackdown to be shown, with "impressive tech", but not so impressive everything else. Sea of Theives always looked super dull to me, and it doesnt seem to excite many others, even a good portion of hardcore xbox fans dont seem to care. Halo 6 will be announced, but Halo isnt what it used to be, and 343i doesnt seem to be able to excite with halo like Bungie did. Forza 7 will be there, and well i cant see that surprising anyone or turning the tides in Xbox's favor. Scorpio will be a big part of their E3. "true native 4k" will be thrown out a lot. but without software, the hardware will feel not that important. it will excite many, but ultimatly i feel if sony does have an impressive show like they did the past 2 years, then a lot of xbox fans will feel like MS needs to improve with their game offerings

Nintendo. well their last two E3's were shame. and basically showed nothing. the past few years with the WiiU were baron, and its obvious they moved everything to the switch. they will show off Arms, Splatoon, Mario, and xenoblade 2. Pikmin 4 will most likely be announced, and Retro's game most likely revealed as well. i dont know how they cant have a good show when they have basically had nothing for years.

i think its between Nintendo and Sony, as both fans will like what both companies have to show. but overall i think Sony will have a better show, and considerably more content when you take into consideration that majority of 3rd party games arent coming to the switch.