Started by ethomaz, Sep 03, 2014, 02:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

hmmm

that'd be a nice feature.

i'm full of them,..  you're welcome.  xD

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Do you think it's that big of a leap? I'm a supporter but I've yet to try it my self. I think many people get the feeling that's it's just having a TV really close to your face. And not stepping into another world. 

I'm not sure if it'll be that big of a leap as far as traditional game design goes, but as far as entertainment goes heck yes!

What makes VR special today is that it's so good that your "instincts" and other parts of your brain cannot tell it's fake.

If you're afraid of heights, you're going to get butterflies in your stomach if vr puts you on top of a skyscraper. You will fully know it's all fake, but your body thinks otherwise. If you walk over to the roof edge and try to jump, every signal in your brain is firing telling you not to.

VR is much more than just 3D panorama content.

7H3

i still don't think i can ever get into VR.   an AR device like the google glasses has soo much more potential imo.

I agree but Google cardboard price seems too good too pass up
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

We'll now that i've got a chance to look at the video, Why limit this to the note 4?  Didn't carmak say that you needed a minimum of 60fps each eye? Isn't this going against what he said?

Go Up