ethomaz

ethomaz

Legend

SO is hardware probably up or down?

WHat games released ladt year?

Raven

Quantum Break, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Recore, Dead Rising 4.... and I think I'm forgetting one other.

Legend

Quantum Break, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Recore, Dead Rising 4.... and I think I'm forgetting one other.
I Meant just q1. this year q1 felt really poor for them I thought. Gr and re7 were the big games

Xevross

I'd be shocked if hardware isn't down. They had no exclusives and its barely charted on amazon, while NPD has shown it down YOY in Feb and March.

The Xbox One S seems to have not taken off like MS had hoped.

Aura7541

10-Q: "Xbox hardware revenue decreased 20%, mainly due to lower prices of consoles sold and a decline in volume of consoles sold"

Legend

10-Q: "Xbox hardware revenue decreased 20%, mainly due to lower prices of consoles sold and a decline in volume of consoles sold"
It's the oddest console. Half the time it feels like it's making a comeback and the other half it's dying.

ethomaz

It's the oddest console. Half the time it feels like it's making a comeback and the other half it's dying.
Comeback was a illusion due a small increase of sales in a new model launch window where most buyers where just replacing the old model.

Aura7541

Microsoft's goal is to increase the amount of money spent per active user. It also doesn't hurt when Minecraft is sold across many different platforms.

Kerotan

Xbox active users declining is not good

ethomaz

It declines from holidays to next quarter... it is how I saw a graph from last years.

SWORDF1SH

But it's still up 6M year over year. A dip in MAU after holidays is expected but a dip in hardware sales year over year isn't great.

Raven

But it's still up 6M year over year. A dip in MAU after holidays is expected but a dip in hardware sales year over year isn't great.