Started by Legend, Feb 26, 2017, 05:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Sony E3 Presentation Leaked!!!

Spoiler for Hidden:
FAKE!!!
It is just a GAFer list but who knows lol

This is just GAFs standard e3 prediction format isn't it? ::)

ethomaz

This is just GAFs standard e3 prediction format isn't it? ::)
Yeap I wrote it inside the spoiler :D

Horizon

Honestly just thinking about I don't expect Microsoft to announce many new I.P at E3. I mean why would they? They have released stuff like Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum break etc and none of them have ever been successful enough for them. Heck even thinking about last gen only Gears, Forza Horizon and Crackdown were their major success that they actually made and invested in sequels. I can honestly understand their aversion to new I.P as Xbox gamers just do not seem to support them. When you compare it to the Playstation I bet the successes of Horizon,Bloodborne and Until Dawn to a lesser extent will have reinvigorated Sony's focus on new I.P. And last gen they had Uncharted, TLOU, Infamous, Resistance, LBP, Heavy Rain etc. I can understand Sony's focus on new I.P as Playstation gamers seem to actually support them whereas Xbox gamers from the sales do not.

SWORDF1SH

Even though they've got a smaller floor space, I still think MS will go all out with the Scorpion this E3.

Legend

Games are being announced Pre E3.

Battlefield 2, Destiny 2, Forza 7 next week. Is it just me or is this earlier than usual?

DerNebel

Battlefield 2, Destiny 2, Forza 7 next week. Is it just me or is this earlier than usual?
April seems pretty normal to me. Battlefront 1 and Forza 6 were announced before E3 in their respective years as well.

Legend

April seems pretty normal to me. Battlefront 1 and Forza 6 were announced before E3 in their respective years as well.
Forza 6 was confirmed super early but I think gameplay was revealed at E3. Same for Battlefront if google isn't failing me.

DerNebel

Forza 6 was confirmed super early but I think gameplay was revealed at E3. Same for Battlefront if google isn't failing me.
Well maybe MS realized that Forza doesn't make for a very interesting part in a E3 conference. As for Battlefront, who's to say that gameplay won't wait until E3 this time as well? That being said, I've long since given up on trying to understand EA's E3 plans, their conferences are just weird and awful.

Anyway, announcing the games that come out later in the year a couple months before E3 doesn't seem uncommon to me, CoD does it every year as well for instance.

SWORDF1SH

I'm looking forward to MS's E3 because of there being new hardware. Sony will bring the games.

DerNebel

I'm looking forward to MS's E3 because of there being new hardware. Sony will bring the games.
What good is new hardware, if you don't have the games to back it up?

Legend

What good is new hardware if it doesn't have exclusives?

The PS4 Pro reveal was so awkward and bad. I imagine the Scorpio reveal won't be much better.

DerNebel

What good is new hardware if it doesn't have exclusives?

The PS4 Pro reveal was so awkward and bad. I imagine the Scorpio reveal won't be much better.
bolded: That's pretty much what I'm wondering. Especially for MS who are releasing all their games on PC anyways. The Pro is at the very least still the best place to play most new PS4 exclusives, the Scorpio on the other hand is still just a place where you can play Xbox games at a higher fidelity but not at highend-PC level, while also being forced into the usual console inconveniences like paid MP.

Yes the PS4 Pro reveal was bad, but at least it wasn't hyped by Sony for a year, MS doesn't have that luxury.

SWORDF1SH

I personally can't wait to see how the console will look, the specs it'll pack and what games will look like running on it. I don't need to see exclusive games to get excited for the console.

Horizon

Battlefront 2 was confirmed ages ago. Destiny 2 has been rumoured for ages and was leaked and Forza 6 was revealed in like Feb 2015.None of these were surprising. Heck Shadow of War (terrible name) got announced last month. I do think the fact MS are only showing Forza 7 this early indicates they don't have a huge amount to announce at E3. On the other hand Destiny 2 showing gameplay in May could indicate Sony has a ton to show so Destiny 2 will only get a gameplay trailer at their conference.

DerNebel

Go Up