Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Nintendo Elitists who only like nintendo systems/games and shats on other games.

Oh then agreed haha.

Xbro

Nintendo Elitists who only like nintendo systems/games and shats on other games/systems.

Didn't know there were many who actively bashed other fanbases.

But isn't that the same for any fanbase?
3 people like this

BasilZero

Didn't know there were many who actively bashed other fanbases.

But isn't that the same for any fanbase?

I'm talking about specifically on VGChartz.

The Sony fanbase on that site was mainly placed in Vita threads and the PSNation thread before Pezus left it so they were barely noticeable

The MS fanbase was in the shadows because they were afraid to speak their opinion.

The only Sony fans that actually acted like the Nintendonerds were the idiots like S.T.A.G.E (who for some reason reminds me of Curl-6 - both are idiots but anyways) and idiots who got permanbanned like VGKing.

Regardless, the Nintendo fanbase on VGChartz mainly irks me the most ;o.

Xbro

The Sony fanbase on that site was mainly placed in Vita threads and the PSNation thread before Pezus left it so they were barely noticeable

The MS fanbase was in the shadows because they were afraid to speak their opinion.

The only Sony fans that actually acted like the Nintendonerds were the idiots like S.T.A.G.E (who for some reason reminds me of Curl-6 - both are idiots but anyways) and idiots who got permanbanned like VGKing.

Maybe I should be more active on VGChartz.
3 people like this

BasilZero

Maybe I should be more active on VGChartz.

Not worth it.

They mainly talk about game sales (mainly japanese sales) rather than actual gaming discussion.

There's those tournament threads (Smash and MK) from time to time but not as much as you would think there should be.

Legend

Why do we care about vgchertz?

If there's something from there you wish we had here though, just ask.

BasilZero

Why do we care about vgchertz?

If there's something from there you wish we had here though, just ask.

Game Database.

Legend

Xbro

Not worth it.

They mainly talk about game sales (mainly japanese sales) rather than actual gaming discussion.

There's those tournament threads (Smash and MK) from time to time but not as much as you would think there should be.

I've participated in an Elimination game back in like July, so I think I know that much.
3 people like this

BasilZero

Xbro

Whelp, they did it. I am no officially hyped for Xenoblade 3D. Why am I hyped? WHY?!? I already played the game...three times...
3 people like this

BasilZero

Whelp, they did it. I am no officially hyped for Xenoblade 3D. Why am I hyped? WHY?!? I already played the game...three times...

I'm not hyped.

I might end up emulating it on my PC sometime in the future or unless they release a HD version on the WiiU.

Cute Pikachu

what do you think of the user named officerRaichu15?
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

what do you think of the user named officerRaichu15?

Hahaha I see what you did there :)

Cute Pikachu

Hahaha I see what you did there :)

yep :D
Also curious since that is my vgchartz name XD
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Go Up